- 80 lbs. of Ripe Yellow Bananas
- 20 lbs. of Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of Yeast Energizer Nutrient
- 5 Packs of EC-1118
- First peel and blend bananas.
- Pour puree into 30 gallon fermenter barrel.
- Heat water and dissolve sugar in water.
- Next add sugar water and a teaspoon nutrient to fermenter.
- Add water until mix reaches 20 gallons.
- Next activate and add yeast making sure to run slow and low.
- This should make about 2.5 gallons.
Please support our site and grab your ingredients….
by Strange Brew Beer and Winemaking [Home Brew Ohio]