Barley Corn Moonshine
- 1 Pack of Barley
- 1 lb. of Baker's Yeast
- 25 lb. of Dark Molasses
- 3 Pecks of Cracked Corn
- 4 (30 oz.) Cans of Malt Syrup
- Start by using a 50 gallon barrel or plastic trash can. Place barley which has been thoroughly washed and corn into can.
- Fill barrel with warm water making sure to stir well.
- Let mixture cool and add yeast.
- Grant to ferment until fermentation comes to a stop.
- Next step is to drain liquid into a separate container.
- To remove all grain particles, strain through fine mesh screen.
- Lastly distill as whiskey or moonshine.