- 1/4 Cup of Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons of Water
- Cup of Fresh Cranberries
- 2 (2- x 1-inch) Orange Rind Strips
- 1 (750-milliliter) Bottle of Moonshine
- Place sugar, water, and cranberries into a saucepan
- Cook over medium heat until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Cranberries should begin to pop and liquid should turn a light pink color.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Pour mix into large glass jar.
- Stir in orange rind strips and moonshine.
- Let sit for 3 days at room temperature.
- Strain mix into a bowl by pouring through a fine wire mesh making sure to discard any solids. Pour mix back into jar.
- Refrigerate for up to 2 months.
Please support our site and visit our sponsors….
(we need your help to keep the lights on and these are cool deals)