Ginger Peach Moonshine
Author: Marcia Scott
Recipe type: infusion
- Ginger (fresh)
- Tea (Raspberry)
- Slice two peaches
- Coarsely chop a 1/2 inch piece of fresh ginger
- Put both in large jar and fill with moonshine.
- Dip a bag of raspberry tea into jar, hanging string over lip.
- Seal and store in a cool, dry place.
- Shake once daily for 3 weeks, then crack open and enjoy over ice.
Please support our site and visit our sponsors….
(we need your help to keep the lights on and these are cool deals)