Indian Head Corn Meal Whiskey
- 1 Sachet of 48 turbo Yeast
- 4Ggallons of Spring Water
- 3 Lbs. Indian-Head Corn Meal
- 1 1/2- lbs. Dry Malt (Preferably Dark)
- Place 3.5 gallons of water in a carboy. Making sure all equipment is clean.
- Add cornmeal making sure to avoid caking as much as possible by allowing cornmeal to wet as it falls to the bottom.
- Next lift the carboy and shake well ensuring a good mix.
- Pour in dry malt exactly like the cornmeal.
- Again lift carboy and shake well ensuring a good mix.
- Warm the remaining water on a stove until too hot to touch.
- Turn oven off and add in yeast making sure to stir until completely dissolved.
- At this point add yeast mix to carboy and shake well again.
- Mix should be ready to still after 3 to 7 days
Please support our site and grab your ingredients….
by Alcotec [Home Brew Ohio]
by Indian Head [Indian Head]
by Briess [Home Brew Ohio]