Serves: 6 pints
- 5 1/4 Cups of Sugar
- 1/2 tsp.of Margarine
- 3 Cups of White Wine
- Box of Pectin [Sure-Jell]
- Place all ingredients into a big pot.
- Boil and stir until mix clabbers off of spoon.
- The definition of clabbering is when mix falls off of a long edge of a tablespoon.
- Mix should sheet off in waves rater then dripping. If you can not tell if mix is clabbering, boil until you can not stir the boil away.
- Next step is to skim off all foam from pot.
- Pour mix into 12 half pint jars.
- Screw on lids on all jars and process in water bath.
- Let sit over night.May take jelly 2 to 3 days to firmly set up.
- Putting on a pair of rubber gloves can help get lids on jars while they are hot.
Please support our site and grab your ingredients….
by Sure Jell [KraftHeinz]