- 9 cups of Water
- 2 Cups of Light Rum
- 2 Cups of Granulated Sugar
- 5 Cups of Lemon-Lime Beverage
- Garnish: Mint leaves or Fresh Fruit
- 1 (12 oz.) Can of Frozen Lemonade (Concentrate, Thawed)
- 1 (12 oz.) Can of Frozen Orange Juice (Concentrate, Thawed)
- Bring water and sugar to a boil.
- Let cool down to room temperature.
- Add lemonade concentrates, rum, and orange juice making sure to mix well.
- Place in freezer for 14 hours.
- When serving combine 1/4 cup lemon-lime beverage and combine 3/4 cup slush mixture in a 10 oz. glass.
- Garnish and serve.
- This should make 20 8 ounce servings.
Please support our site and visit our sponsors….
(we need your help to keep the lights on and these are cool deals)