Author: Marcia Scott
- Hazelnut Extract
- Simple Syrup
- Coarsely chop 2 large bars of milk chocolate (or use 8 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips) and put in large jar.
- Add 1 1/2 tbsp hazelnut extract.
- Fill jar with moonshine and let sit at least 2 weeks (all chocolate should be dissolved)
- Shake 2-3 times daily.
- Once ready, serve warmed with a dash of simple syrup for sweetness.
- Moonshine can be replaced with vodka if desired.
While you’re here, grab your ingredients and support our site….
by Flavor Aid [Flavorganic]
by Amoretti [Amoretti (Grocery)]