Sour Mash Moonshine
- 1 Bushel of Hard (seed) White Corn
- Place corn in horse manure
- Water corn with 5 gallons of water
- Corn should sprouts in two days
- Take corn out of manure and wash
- Roll corn to crack it
- Place corn into 55 gallon barrel
- Next add half bushel of corn meal
- Pour in five pounds of sugar
- Fill remainder of barrel with water.
- In about 21 days a red skim will appear.
- Push a hose with a stopper at the end to the bottom of the barrel.
- Blow out stopper.
- Next step is to siphon off mixture until approximately 4 inches are left at the bottom of the barrel.
- Strain the remainder of the liquid.
- Place in cooker and cook until it boils, then simmer.
- This should yield 1.5 gallons of 105 proof moon shine.
Please support our site and visit our sponsors….
(we need your help to keep the lights on and these are cool deals)