Stonewalls Southern Moonshine
- 1 to 3 oz's of yeast per 10 gallons of mash.
- Starting hydrometer reading of about 60 or 65 not exceeding 70
- 1 quart of corn syrup per 1.5 gallons ofwater
- 1 of cup of honey for every ten gallon batch.
- First heat a quarter of your water to 125 degrees.
- Stir in syrup and honey.
- Pour mixture into fermenter and add cool water to cool down to 80 degrees.
- Next take hydrometer reading and adjust as needed.
- At this point add yeast.
- Lastly let ferment for 6 to 14 days.
Please support our site and grab your ingredients….