Strawberry Lemonade Moonshine
- 4 Cups of Sugar
- 12 Cups of Water
- 4 Cups of Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 1⁄8 Pints of Strawberry Purée
- 5 Cups of Everclear (190 proof prefered)
- Place a pot on low heat and pour in water and sugar.
- Stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Let cool to room temperature.
- Mix in strawberry purée and lemon juice.
- Next add in Everclear and stir well.
- Strain mix making sure to remove all pulp.
- Pour mix into a jar and let sit in refrigerator for a few weeks.
- The more time jar sits in refrigerator, the better it will get.
- This should yield six quarts and one half pint.
- I prefer to make half a pint to taste, therefore I do not have to open a quart jar if it is not ready.
- Use from 3 to 5 cups of Everclear depending on desired alcohol content.
Please support our site and visit our sponsors….
(we need your help to keep the lights on and these are cool deals)