- 1 Sprig Mint
- 2 tsps. of Sugar
- 3 Leaves of Fresh Mint
- 1/2 oz. of Lemon Juice
- 2 Strawberries (large and ripe)
- 2 oz.of Moonshine (or white whiskey)
- Combine sugar, mint leaves, and cut strawberries into a cocktail shaker.
- Stir well and let sit until strawberries are macerated. This may take up to 10 minutes.
- Add ice, lemon juice, and moonshine to fill shaker.
- Shake well for one minute.
- Pour contents into Mason jar or martini glasses
- Add ice if needed.
- Last garnish with a spring mint.
Please support our site and visit our sponsors….
(we need your help to keep the lights on and these are cool deals)