- 3 Cups of Sliced Strawberries
- 3 Cups of Light Rum
- Simply syrup (optional)
- Sugar (optional)
- Add rum and berries into a jar. (Or glass vessel)
- Seal jar and let sit to infuse.
- Make sure to shake or stir berries every few days.
- Infusion should take about a month but start tasting after a few weeks.
- You may also add simple syrup or sugar at some point according to taste.
Please support our site and visit our sponsors….
(we need your help to keep the lights on and these are cool deals)