Watermelon Moonshine Recipe
- 10 Peaches
- 25 Cups of Sugar
- 5 gallons of Water
- 15 Limes (juice only)
- 1 1/4 Large Watermelon
- Wine or Distiller's Yeast
- 1 1/4 Cup of Chopped Raisins
- Extract juice form watermelon and peaches making sure to save pulp.
- In five quarts of water, boil pulp for half an hour.
- Strain and add water to juice.
- Let cool to lukewarm and add water until you have five gallons total.
- Add in all ingredients to primary fermentation vessel omitting only the yeast.
- Cover with cloth and let sit.
- After one day add yeast.
- Let sit for one week making sure to stir daily.
- Strain off raisins.
- Next fit fermentation trap and let sit for four more weeks before bottling.
Please support our site and visit our sponsors….
(we need your help to keep the lights on and these are cool deals)