Wheat Germ Moonshine
- 2oz. of an Acid Blend (Witch has citric acid, malic acid and one other acid)
- 1 20oz. jar of Wheat Germ
- 5 lbs. of Sugar
- 1 oz. of Beer Yeast
- In a pot bring water to 180 degrees and add in all ingredients except yeast.
- Let steep for about 30 minutes.
- In a glass of water that is at room temperature add in yeast.
- Let steeped mix cool, filter mixture into a 6.5 gallon glass jar.
- Remove the wheat germ and add in the yeast mix.
- Make sure that the mixture is between 65 and 80 degrees or the yeast will die. (Check yeast package for proper temp.)
- Lastly place blubber on top of the jar. When mix stops bubbling it is ready to distill.
Please support our site and grab your ingredients….
(We will make a small commission helping us pay server costs)
by Bob's Red Mill [Bob's Red Mill]