Apple Pie and Apple Pie ALa Mode Moonshine
- 1) 750ml of Everclear Pure Grain Alcohol
- 2) 2 Whole Cloves
- 3)4to8Vanilla Beans
- 4) 6-8 Quart Jars
- 5) 0.25 of a whole Nutmeg Ungraded
- 6) 2 Cups of brown Sugar, raw Sugar, or Sucanat
- 7) 6 Cinnamon Sticks, add estimated 8 to16 for Jars
- 8) Cup of Vodka
- 9) 0.5 Gallson of Apple Cider
- 10) 0.5 Gallons of unsweetened Apple Juice
- Add apple cider, apple juice, sugar, cinnamon sticks, nutmeg piece, and whole cloves into pot and bring to boil.
- After bringing to a boil, cover mixture and let cool completely.
- When cool stir in Everclear and vodka.
- Now pour mixture into jars. Making sure to add one cinnamon stick and half of a vanilla bean to each jar.
- If your preference is having it plan omit the vanilla beans.
- Moonshine is at its best when allowed to mellow for at least one week, and sublime if allowed to mellow for two weeks. Serve at any temperature.