Apple Pie and Apple Pie ALa Mode Moonshine
- 1) 750ml of Everclear Pure Grain Alcohol
- 2) 2 Whole Cloves
- 3)4to8Vanilla Beans
- 4) 6-8 Quart Jars
- 5) 0.25 of a whole Nutmeg Ungraded
- 6) 2 Cups of brown Sugar, raw Sugar, or Sucanat
- 7) 6 Cinnamon Sticks, add estimated 8 to16 for Jars
- 8) Cup of Vodka
- 9) 0.5 Gallson of Apple Cider
- 10) 0.5 Gallons of unsweetened Apple Juice
- Add apple cider, apple juice, sugar, cinnamon sticks, nutmeg piece, and whole cloves into pot and bring to boil.
- After bringing to a boil, cover mixture and let cool completely.
- When cool stir in Everclear and vodka.
- Now pour mixture into jars. Making sure to add one cinnamon stick and half of a vanilla bean to each jar.
- If your preference is having it plan omit the vanilla beans.
- Moonshine is at its best when allowed to mellow for at least one week, and sublime if allowed to mellow for two weeks. Serve at any temperature.
Please support our site and visit our sponsors….
(we need your help to keep the lights on and these are cool deals)