How to Make Apple Pie Moonshine
Author: Marcia Scott
Recipe type: Infusion
- 4 cups apple cider (preferably organic)
- 4 cups apple juice (preferably organic)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 1 (750 ml) bottle of moonshine
- Combine the cider, juice, sugars, and cinnamon sticks in a large saucepan.
- Over medium high heat, bring to a boil.
- Turn off heat and let it cool to room temperature.
- After it is cooled, stir in the moonshine.
- That’s it! You’ve just made apple pie moonshine.
- Pour it into sterile mason jars (straining through cheesecloth if you wish), you can also had a cinnamon stick to each jar if you would like.
- It’s ready to drink now, but it gets even better with a little age on it.
- This made about 2 and 1/2 quarts.