Blueberry Moonshine Popsicles
- 4 0.75 cups of Blueberries
- 0.75 cup of simple Syrup
- 2 tablespoons of Lemon Juice
- 1 / 3 cup of Moonshine
- Remove any steams or leaves form blueberries and place into food processor to purée.
- This should make about 2.25 (18 fl. Oz.) cups of purée.
- Into a bowl add puréed blueberries, simple syrup, and lemon juice.
- The precise amount of simple syrup and lemon juice needed depends on how sweet barriers are.
- Be careful not to over sweeten blueberries because they get sweeter after freezing.
- Next step it to stir in moonshine.
- If preferred the blueberry skins can be strained by pressing blueberry mix through a colander or sieve with a wooden spoon, a rubber spatula, or your fist.
- Pour mix into pop molds making sure to leave room at the top to expand after freezing.
- Lastly add sticks and place in freezer until frozen.
Please support our site and grab your ingredients….