- 1 Cup of Dried Peaches (Cut Into 1/2-Inch pieces)
- 2 15-Ounce Cans of Peaches in Heavy Syrup
- 1 750-ml Bottle of Vodka
- Combine syrup, canned peaches, vodka and dried peaches in a 2 quart jar.
- If desired you can save empty vodka bottle to store moonshine.
- Cover and let sit for one day and up to one week at room temperature.
- Strain by pouring through a fine mesh sieve into a jar or bottle.
- Discard any solids.
- Moonshine can be made one month in advance. Cover and chill.
Please support our site and grab your ingredients….