What is the best citrus juicer to buy?
Many people would agree that fresh juice is very good for health and makes anything taste better, from Pomelo, Mandarin Orange, lemon meringue pie and French lime sorbet to sweet lemon, citron, kinnow, tangerine, tangelo, blood orange panna cotta and clementine, grapefruit shandy, rangpur and many more.
Who doesn’t like starting their morning off with a glass of orange juice? It’s a breakfast staple for a reason, after all, combining great taste with plenty of nutrients. But if you’re a fan of getting your daily dose of vitamin C in juice form, then you know that the habit can quickly become expensive. So why not start off your morning with a glass of fresh juice from your own manual citrus juicer instead?
A countertop-sized manual juicer lets you make restaurant-quality juice at home. All you have to do is grab a few oranges, grapefruits, limes or lemons, halve them, place the half in the device and pull down the lever. Just like that, you’ve got some fresh-squeezed juice, sans those pesky seeds. And sure, a whole glass might take two or three fruits, but you’ll be saving money in the long term. Most importantly of all, the taste can’t be beat, regardless of what your preferred store-bought brand may be.
Although you can squeeze these fruits by hand, a good citrus press juicer will always help get the job done pulp and seed-free. The type of tool you need, depends on the amount of juice you want to make, how much storage space you have, price, how heavy the juicer is, and more. Do you prefer a handheld or countertop device? Manual or electric? Our team at moonshinerecipe researched many best brands in the market to help choose the best citrus juicer for you.
One of my best friend also bought this to replace the power one that use hands to press against it to get the juice. He has seen restaurants use those hand press juicer. He saw them on Amazon for a long time but didn’t buy it because the price is a little too high for home use. Well, he bought it after all because he can’t see his wife spent so much time to get the juice from Oranges from the backyard.
They also buy boxes of oranges from the store as well. So this device served them very well. According to him, the built looks pretty strong and gives lots of juice per orange compare to others!
This commercial-grade juicer uses gravity and leverage to help extract as much juice as possible with a simple pull of the handle. With its cast-iron base and sturdy design, the classic juice press is a true workhorse. Often used by bartenders who make their own mixers, it’s perfect for pressing large quantities of any size citrus fruit.
Before you buy, remember all these have same name as juicer, citrus press, manual citrus press, orange squeezer or hand citrus press etc.
What We Liked most about this manual is that it takes up very little space, is easy to use, also dishwasher-safe. It also comes in a multitude of colors (even rose gold; see on Amazon from below link) to complement your kitchen look and feel. If you have the counter space, this press is perfect for making fresh-squeezed orange or grapefruit juice.
Our Top Pick #1 Citrus Press
If you want to maximize the juice you’re getting form your fruits, then Zulay’s professional-grade juicer is the one for you. Its large, five-inch strainer cup can handle everything from large grapefruits to pomegranates to pineapples (cut up, of course). It’s also easy to use, as juice pours out of the holder after just one swift movement. To clean, all you need to do is wipe the cup down and toss it in the dishwasher.
Our Top Pick #2 Citrus Press Juicer
Arguably the most important quality of a juicer is its yield: How much juice can it get out of a single fruit, and how much does it leave behind?
- Extracts The Most Juice Possible: Professional quality most efficient juicer squeezer. Gets the maximum amount of juice from oranges, lemons, limes, grapefruits and other fruit, with no seeds. Just pull the comfortable firm grip handle down for the fastest and easiest citrus juicing while your hands stay clean.
- Commercial Grade Hand Press Extractor: Made of durable, heavy duty cast iron with ergonomic design. The citrus juicer uses leverage and gravity to get the job done with little effort. Lever action practically does the work for you. Powerful and secure crusher capabilities. Crush and squeeze a variety of small fruits and veggies in the comfort of your kitchen.
- More Fruits to Enjoy than Your Handheld Juicer: The 5" (5 inch) diameter cup allows it to be used with various types and sizes of fruit, it can handle most of the largest grapefruit. Easier than hand held juicers known as mexican elbows. You and your family will love the healthy and nutritious juices you can get from apples, pineapple, Meyer lemons, Key limes, limequats, Mexican limes, Eureka or Lisbon lemons, Rangpur or Tahiti citrus limes, from Florida, California or abroad.
- Easy Clean: Wipes clean in seconds, focus more time on juicing than clean up. Featuring stainless steel strainer cup / detachable parts that are dishwasher friendly. Exprimidor / esprimidor manuel de jugos, naranjas y limones mejor que exprimidor electrico.
- Secure and Stable: Heavy cast iron citrus juicer with built with rubber feet stays firmly in place to help reduce sliding around, tipping and falling.
Manual Citrus Press and Orange Squeezer YouTube Video
According to the manufacturer’s website – https://www.zulaykitchen.com/
Get delicious, healthy juices for you and your family with half the work of other juicers.
• The citrus juicer gets every last drop out of lemons, limes, oranges and other fruits and vegetables.
• Relieves your hands from the strain of squeezing citrus fruits manually.
• Keeps seeds and pulp out of your cup without a separate strainer.
• Impress your family and guests with fresh OJ for breakfast.
• Lemonade maker – squeeze your own fresh lemonade!
• Make cocktails out of fresh, not canned juice – you’ll notice the difference.
Easy to use – give your hands a break!
• Just put half a lemon, lime, orange or other fruit it in the juicer and pull down the handle.
• Leverage and gravity work to make the job easy.
• Juice dozens of citric fruit without getting tired.
• Remove strainer cup for easy clean up in the sink or dishwasher; entire tool wipes clean in seconds.
Heavy Duty, Industrial, Cast Iron Construction
• Stable to use with rubber feet to prevent slipping.
• Designed for in-home use but it’s also commercial/professional grade – ready for use in restaurants, bars and grocery stores, or start your own juice stand.
• More quiet and eco friendly than electric and automatic machines
EXTRACTS THE MOST JUICE POSSIBLE
Professional quality most efficient juicer squeezer. Gets the maximum amount of juice from oranges, lemons, limes, grapefruits and other fruit, with no seeds. Just pull the comfortable firm grip handle down for the fastest and easiest citrus juicing while your hands stay clean.
COMMERCIAL GRADE HAND PRESS EXTRACTOR
Made of durable, heavy duty cast iron with ergonomic design. The citrus juicer uses leverage and gravity to get the job done with little effort. Lever action practically does the work for you. Powerful and safe crusher capabilities. Crush and squeeze a variety of small fruits and veggies in the comfort of your kitchen.