Thousands of Alcoholic & non alcoholic Beverages Cocktail Recipes from pro mixologists
Whether you like your cocktail shaken, stirred, on the rocks, straight-up, frozen or hot, we have hundreds and hundreds of delicious cocktail recipes from expert bartenders around the world. Alcoholic beverages can be eye pleasing and soul refreshing, but always follow age limit law of your country or where you are drinking.
We shall continue to add many varieties of latest and old fashioned cocktail recipe below, so continue to browse this page often!
With a huge number of spirits in a constantly evolving market, it's hard to figure out what to drink and how to drink it. Click here to find cocktail recipes by ingredients.
For extra tasty recipes and to see what I’ve been getting as much as you may observe me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest or Twitter .
Martinis, mojitos, margaritas, and oh-so-much more: our favorite tried-and-true drinks recipes for every variety of booze. Drinking should be simple drinking - even a cocktail nerd like myself isn’t bringing a set of jiggers and shakers to the beach. Here's our ol' collection of cocktail recipes for those who have their own ideas for mix and need some inspiration for tryin' some new runs of white lightning!
drink recipes, alcoholic beverages
- ■ Ideal for wine tasting parties, family gatherings, parties, or any occasion that can impress your guests, The perfect gift, whether it is for yourself or for people who appreciate the good things in life.
- ■ This cup is essential for your dining table and kitchen. Ideal for family, office, picnic, hiking or camping adventures including water, coffee, tea, wine, cocktails, ice cream, beer, drinks.
- Swan shape, creative novelty, as a gift to friends, loved ones, is a very good idea
- Can be used in wine glasses, can also be used in beverage juices, milkshakes, multi-purpose, very convenient
- High borosilicate glass, heat resistant, acid and alkali resistant, durable, easy to clean, not easy to break, unbreakable