Create Awesome Blueberry Moonshine Alcoholic Popsicles
Easiest Alcoholic Popsicles using Blueberry Moonshine
Learn this fabulous Blueberry Moonshine Alcoholic Popsicles that is as easy to make! This cocktail is a wonderful time pass idea as well as great for regular sipping routine!
How To Make Tasty Vodka Recipe With Blue Curacao Cocktail
Check below for printable version of this mouth watering Blueberry Moonshine Alcoholic Popsicles
- 4 0.75 cups of Blueberries
- 0.75 cup of simple Syrup
- 2 tablespoons of Lemon Juice
- 1 / 3 cup of Moonshine
- Remove any steams or leaves form blueberries and place into food processor to purée.
- This should make about 2.25 (18 fl. Oz.) cups of purée.
- Into a bowl add puréed blueberries, simple syrup, and lemon juice.
- The precise amount of simple syrup and lemon juice needed depends on how sweet barriers are.
- Be careful not to over sweeten blueberries because they get sweeter after freezing.
- Next step it to stir in moonshine.
- If preferred the blueberry skins can be strained by pressing blueberry mix through a colander or sieve with a wooden spoon, a rubber spatula, or your fist.
- Pour mix into pop molds making sure to leave room at the top to expand after freezing.
- Lastly add sticks and place in freezer until frozen.
This recipe is not for UNDER AGE!
Please support our site and grab your PRODUCTS.
- GREAT FOR COFFEE, TEA, AND SPECIALTY COCKTAILS: Made with premium ingredients, our Pure Cane Syrup is specially formulated to dissolve instantly in any beverage, for fast, convenient use with a pure flavor profile and balanced sweetness level.
- TASTING NOTES: Sweet cane sugar flavor, no aroma. Monin Pure Cane Syrup delivers clean tasting and balanced sweetness, in a liquid form that quickly dissolves into teas, hot or cold coffee beverages, specialty cocktails and more.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Our Pure Cane syrups are always allergen-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, Halal, Kosher, contain no artificial ingredients, are non-GMO and vegan.
- SYRUP TO SUPPORT BEE COLONIES: Colony Collapse Disorder is greatly reducing bee populations worldwide. Our syrup recycling initiative has been sending waste syrup to feed bees since 2008, and has fed over 374 billion bees!
- GREEN PACKAGING & LABELING: With BPA free bottles, 100% recyclable boxes comprised of 30% recycled content, printed with biodegradable water-based ink containing zero pollutants, and pulp inserts, we're doing our part for the environment.