Create Awesome Blueberry Moonshine Alcoholic Popsicles
Easiest Alcoholic Popsicles using Blueberry Moonshine
Learn this fabulous Blueberry Moonshine Alcoholic Popsicles ?that is as easy to make! This cocktail is a wonderful time pass idea as well as great for regular sipping routine!
How To Make Tasty Vodka Recipe With Blue Curacao Cocktail
Check below for printable version of this mouth watering Blueberry Moonshine Alcoholic Popsicles
Blueberry Moonshine Popsicles
Serves: makes 10 pops
- 4 0.75 cups of Blueberries
- 0.75 cup of simple Syrup
- 2 tablespoons of Lemon Juice
- 1 / 3 cup of Moonshine
- Remove any steams or leaves form blueberries and place into food processor to pur?e.
- This should make about 2.25 (18 fl. Oz.) cups of pur?e.
- Into a bowl add pur?ed blueberries, simple syrup, and lemon juice.
- The precise amount of simple syrup and lemon juice needed depends on how sweet barriers are.
- Be careful not to over sweeten blueberries because they get sweeter after freezing.
- Next step it to stir in moonshine.
- If preferred the blueberry skins can be strained by pressing blueberry mix through a colander or sieve with a wooden spoon, a rubber spatula, or your fist.
- Pour mix into pop molds making sure to leave room at the top to expand after freezing.
- Lastly add sticks and place in freezer until frozen.
This recipe is not for UNDER AGE!
Please support our site and grab your PRODUCTS.
Monin - Pure Cane Syrup, Pure and Sweet, Great for Coffee, Tea, and Specialty Cocktails, Gluten-Free, , Non-GMO (750 ml)
- SPECIFICATIONS: Allergen Free, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Halal, Kosher, No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors, No Artificial Ingredients, No Artificial Preservatives, No Artificial Sweeteners, Non-GMO, , & Clean Label