- 6 Cups of Water
- 2 Cups of Granulated Sugar
- 2 Cups of 151 Proof Everclear
- 2 Cups of Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- Pour sugar and water into small pot.
- Place over medium heat and stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Boiling is not needed.
- Siring occasionally is recommended so sugar does not burn.
- Let sugar water cool.
- Next step is to pour in Everclear and Lemon Juice.
- Stir everything together and bottle it.
- Liqueur mellows with age.
- Let sit for hours, days, or even weeks for desired taste.
- This recipe should yield 3 quarts.
- This recipe may be a little tart. If too sour add a small amount of sugar (a table spoon at a time) until preferred taste is reached.