Cherry Bush Moonshine
- 1 Lemon
- 1/4 Cup of Mint Leaves
- 1/4 Cup of Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1 Cup of Moonshine (Basil-Lemon)
- 1 / 3 Cup of Lemon Juice
- 8 Cups of Water (Sparkling)
- 1 Slice of Basil Leaves
- 1 Cup of Grenadine
- 1/ 3 Cup of Sugar
- Maraschino Cherries
- Into a blender add in sugar, mint leaves, and fresh basil leave.
- Blend contents for 20 seconds until herbs are minced.
- Into a pitcher add in moonshine, grenadine, lemon juice, and sugar mix.
- Stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Lastly stir in sparkling water and serve immediately over ice.