Popcorn?s White Lemonade Drink Recipe
This recipe can also be made using Everclear without compensating the flavor. This drink is a wonderful idea for any gathering, party and this is super easy to make. It is a very refreshing drink.
Learn more about distilled whiskey here.
How To Make Popcorn’s White Lemonade Drink:
Check below for printable version of this mouth watering recipe.
Strawberry moonshine cocktails For All [Never for Underage!]
I'm so excited to prepare so many #recipes of #drinks, #cocktails, #Moonshine, #food - I'm ready to get down to work! #Moonshinerecipe
- 3/4 Part Simple Syrup
- 1 Part Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 Parts Lemon/Lime Soda
- 1 1/4 Parts Popcorn Sutton?s Tennessee White Whiskey
- Pour simple syrup, lemon juice, and whiskey into highball glass and fill with ice.
- Top off with Lemon/Lime Soda.
- Garnish with lemon wedge.
Support Us And Our Staff By Purchasing These Ingredients & Appliances.
- RICH & THICK: Our "Rich" Simple Syrup is double-concentrated simple syrup, with a thick, rich and silky molasses texture that brings extra mouthfeel to classic cocktails like the Old Fashioned and the Daiquiri. It's made with raw demerara sugar which most closely resembles the sugar used in the late 19th century, the heyday of cocktail creation.
- MIX IT UP: Use half as much of this thick syrup in place of simple syrup in your homemade cocktails. It also makes an awesome substitute for maple syrup or honey! Try pairing our syrup with your Sodastream for premium sodas, too.
- VALUE SIZE: Make 32-50 drinks with one bottle of Rich Simple Syrup. Use more or less per personal taste.
- WE HAVE STANDARDS: Pratt's syrups are so special because we hand-craft them using only premium ingredients. We never use high fructose corn syrup, dyes, artificial flavorings, synthetics or stabilizers like the mass-market brands of today.
- SHELF STABLE: Shelf stable for 12 months. Refrigerate after opening. Will keep refrigerated 6 months. We don't use stabilizers- if this product crystalizes after a few months in the fridge, reheat the bottle in a warm water bath to achieve your desired consistency.
Moonshine recipes, cocktail recipes, infusions, distilling, beer and wine brewing, cooking, menu, fo