Apple Cider Moonshine
- 1/2 gallon apple juice
- 1/2 gallon apple cider
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1 whole clove
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 cups 190 proof grain alcohol (such as Everclear)
- 2 cups vanilla vodka
- Bring the apple cider, apple juice, cinnamon stick, whole clove, white sugar,
- And brown sugar together in a large pot; reduce heat to medium low and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool completely.
- Stir the grain alcohol and vanilla vodka into the cooled mixture.
- Pour into bottles and refrigerate.