This Apple Pie Brandy Is An Easy Recipe You Can Make At Home. Serve It For Special Occasions Or Present It As Gifts To Friends And Family. Either Way, You’ll Enjoy This Delicious And Flavorful Recipe!
From Our Home to Your Family!
Please Share This Recipe 🙂
This tastes just like apple pie! Great in the autumn around a campfire or on a hay-ride. Put it in canning jars with rings and lids for that down-home country appeal.
It’s become tradition of sorts for us to have a sip during the holidays and on special occasions. It also makes a unique gift for friends, family, and neighbors, whatever the occasion.
- 1 Cup of Honey
- 2 tsp. of Nutmeg
- 2 tsp. of Cinnamon Oil
- 1 Gallon of Apple Juice
- Heat 1 gallon of apple juice making sure not to exceed temperature 150 degrees.
- Pour in 2 tsp. of cinnamon, 2 tsp. of nutmeg, and 1 cup of honey.
- Stir mixture until everything dissolves.
- Leave mixture to cool to room temperature.
- Add in one fifth of rum, vodka, or shine. (Rum is preferred)
- Pour into jars and let set for two weeks.
- Extra Thoughts: I added a little vanilla after it cools... all I can say is FABULOUS!!
Depending on how sweet you want it to be, you may add up to twice as much of these particular items (in other words, 1 or 2 cups of Honey or brown sugar instead).
Please support our site and grab your ingredients….
- Brought to you by Whole Foods Market. The packaging for this product has a fresh new look. During this transition, you may get the original packaging or the new packaging in your order, but the product and quality is staying exactly the same. Enjoy!
- Certified Organic, Certified GMO-Free, Certified Kosher, Certified Vegan.
- Pure cane sugar
- Extra fine granulated
- All purpose sugar
- 1 Canister of 4lb Sugar. Premium pure cane granulated; 15 calories per teaspoon; Kosher
- NOTE: Packaging may vary
- ORGANIC DARK BROWN SUGAR - Soft, moist and rich in natural molasses for amazing flavor
- PERFECT SUBSITUTE - Use as a 1-for-1 replacement for refined dark brown sugar. Perfect for desserts like gingerbread, cookies, and brownies, and equally good for savory recipes like BBQ sauces, baked beans, and meat glazes. Also makes a perfect topping for oatmeal
- SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS & VEGANS - No chemicals, bone char, or animal by-products are used to produce our sugar
- USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Fair Trade Certified, Kosher certified, naturally Gluten Free, and Vegan
- PACK OF 6 - Comes in Pack of 6 at 1.5 pound a bag
- C&H Dark Brown Sugar 2 lb pack of two
- It is a high quality healthy product
- ORGANIC KORINTJE CINNAMON STICKS (CINNAMOMUM BURMANIIA) - 100+ Sticks - 2 3/4" Length - 16oz/453g Resealable Bag (1 Pound)
- IMPORTED 100% RAW FROM INDONESIA - This bag contains certified organic, 100% raw cinnamon sticks from Indonesia.
- HEALTHY & DELICIOUS - Our organic cinnamon sticks add great spice to meats, baked goods and drinks. Perfect for curries, teas and cakes, they can be used whole or broken down into small pieces. A popular scent, cinnamon sticks are also used as an all-natural potpourri.
- CERTIFIED USDA ORGANIC - All our products are certified USDA Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF), a leader in organic certification. Look for the USDA Organic seal on our products!
- LOVE IT OR YOUR MONEY BACK - If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Cinnamon Sticks for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked!
- Premium pure vanilla bean extract with a deep, rich taste and color
- No corn syrup, gluten free and Non GMO
- Each batch blended for consistent flavor in every bottle
- A baker's best friend : even balances meat and seafood dishes
Pure, premium-quality honey
Cholesterol, sodium and fat free
Product of the USA
- 2.3 ounces; Glass bottle
- Organic nutmeg with a high oil content, sustainably sourced from East Indian farmer co-ops
- Certfied Organic; Kosher
- Simply Organic is committed to supporting organic and sustainable farming communities.
- A Brand of Frontier Co-op, responsible to people and planet
- Cinnamon leaf oil is an essential ingredient for making apple butter.
- It is also used in candy making and to make cinnamon candied apples.
- Used in chocolate icings, ice cream and baking, the intense cinnamon flavor adds a delicious flavor twist.
- This highly specialized culinary item is difficult to find.
- Powerful flavor.