This Apple Pie Brandy Is An Easy Recipe You Can Make At Home. Serve It For Special Occasions Or Present It As Gifts To Friends And Family. Either Way, You?ll Enjoy This Delicious And Flavorful Recipe!
From Our Home to Your Family!
Please Share This Recipe 🙂
This tastes just like apple pie! Great in the autumn around a campfire or on a hay-ride. Put it in canning jars with rings and lids for that down-home country appeal.
Book Part or All of Your Next Adventure
Helping people all over the world learn about travel. Book Your Vacation!
It?s become tradition of sorts for us to have a sip during the holidays and on special occasions. It also makes a unique gift for friends, family, and neighbors, whatever the occasion.
- 1 Cup of Honey
- 2 tsp. of Nutmeg
- 2 tsp. of Cinnamon Oil
- 1 Gallon of Apple Juice
- Heat 1 gallon of apple juice making sure not to exceed temperature 150 degrees.
- Pour in 2 tsp. of cinnamon, 2 tsp. of nutmeg, and 1 cup of honey.
- Stir mixture until everything dissolves.
- Leave mixture to cool to room temperature.
- Add in one fifth of rum, vodka, or shine. (Rum is preferred)
- Pour into jars and let set for two weeks.
- Extra Thoughts: I added a little vanilla after it cools... all I can say is FABULOUS!!
Depending on how sweet you want it to be, you may add up to twice as much of these particular items (in other words, 1 or 2 cups of Honey or brown sugar instead).
Please support our site and grab your ingredients….
- Pure cane sugar
- Extra fine granulated
- All purpose sugar
- 1 Canister of 4lb Sugar. Premium pure cane granulated; 15 calories per teaspoon; Kosher
- NOTE: Packaging may vary
- PREMIUM INGREDIENTS: Wholesome Fair Trade Organic Dark Brown Sugar is soft and moist with a deliciously rich natural molasses flavor. Perfectly sweet and robust brown sugar for brownies, gingerbread cookies, baked beans, and barbecue sauces.
- SUBSTITUTION AND CONVERSION: Use Wholesome organic dark brown sugar in place of refined dark brown sugar to give depth of flavor to sweet and savory dishes. Use a 1-for-1 replacement for refined dark brown sugar.
- CERTIFIABLE QUALITY: At Wholesome, we believe in quality you can taste. Our sweeteners and baking products are sourced and made with care, resulting in rich, full flavor. Wholesome's Dark Brown Sugar is USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Kosher Certified, naturally Gluten-free, and Vegan.
- FAIR TRADE CERTIFIED: For over 20 years we have pioneered Fair Trade standards in organic sugar and supported farming communities around the globe. Fair Trade helps improve living and working conditions, provides educational opportunities, elevates healthcare, and supports improved harvesting and farming equipment.
- SUSTAINABLE SOURCING: Wholesome's organic dark cane sugar starts with sugar cane sustainably grown and harvested using methods that work in harmony with the Earth, to reduce our impact on the land and environmental footprint wherever we can. Search terms (optional) : sugar, brown, organic, cane, baking, dark, fine, vegan, natural, refined, pack, pound, free, molasses, gluten, sweet, soft When trying to update the item, if received an error and was told to contact support. Screenshot attached for reference.
- C&H Dark Brown Sugar 2 lb pack of two
- Premium-quality vanilla extract 16 oz bottle derived from the highest quality grade pure vanilla bean
- Pure vanilla beans are cultivated with care and blended for consistent vanilla flavor in every bottle
- Essential baking ingredient, enhancing the flavor of baked goods, meat sauces, marinades and vinaigrettes
- No corn syrup, gluten-free vanilla extract and verified Non-GMO
- Pure vanilla bean extract is certified Kosher pareve by the Orthodox Union
- Nature's Sweetest Gift
- US Grade A Fancy
- Product of USA
- Cholesterol, Sodium and; Fat Free
- 100% ordinary and extremely concentrated natural rose extract
- Used in chocolate icings, ice cream and baking, the intense cinnamon flavor adds a delicious flavor twist
- You can also use them in place of chopped semisweet chocolate for quick melting.
- Cinnamon leaf oil is an essential ingredient for making apple butter