Apple Pie Brandy
- 1 Cup of Honey
- 2 tsp. of Nutmeg
- 2 tsp. of Cinnamon Oil
- 1 Gallon of Apple Juice
- Heat 1 gallon of apple juice making sure not to exceed temperature 150 degrees.
- Pour in 2 tsp. of cinnamon, 2 tsp. of nutmeg, and 1 cup of honey.
- Stir mixture until everything desolves.
- Leave mixture to cool to room temperature.
- Add in one fifth of rum, vodka, or shine. (Rum is preferred)
- Pour into jars and let set for two weeks.
Please support our site and grab your ingredients….
by YS Eco Bee Farms [YS Organic]
by Simply Organic [Frontier COOP]