Homemade Raspberry Moonshine Recipe
Raspberry moonshine has got to be one of my most popular recipes, and one of my favourite to taste! And snacking on the raspberries while I make it definitely makes it more fun! Hehe
An easy homemade moonshine recipe with Everclear, raspberries, sugar. This sweet and refreshing Raspberry Moonshine is a delicious fruit flavored moonshine recipe that can be enjoyed on its own or mixed to make a cocktail.
You can always add some mint and vanilla for flavor, some may not? like it if they want straight up raspberry flavor. But we have tried with added mint and vanilla and that? Raspberry Moonshine awesome.
Print below Raspberry Moonshine Recipe
I'm so excited to prepare so many #recipes of #drinks, #cocktails, #Moonshine, #food - I'm ready to get down to work! #Moonshinerecipe
Raspberry Moonshine Recipe
- Mason Jar for storage
- Water Boiling Pot
- 9 oz fresh raspberries
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 cups Everclear or plain moonshine Grab close to 190 or 195 proof
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp mint extractNOT Necessary if you don't have them
- Pour the raspberries into a quart mason jar, and mash with a wooden spoon. Add alcohol, then seal and shake the jar. Let set for 3 weeks, shaking the jar every other day.
- In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add sugar and stir constantly until completely dissolved. Remove from heat and set aside to allow to cool thoroughly.
- Strain through a cheesecloth to remove raspberry solid pieces. Pour back into mason jars then seal the jar and let set for at least 2 weeks in refrigerator.
- Add the simple syrup mixture if needed. This will have about half the potency as the original alcohol used. If you want to keep it incredibly strong, add less simple syrup.
- Add 2 tbsp vanilla extract and 2 tbsp mint extract into cooled water befire pouring them into equal amounts into 4 mason jars.
This is an amazing fruit flavor recipe. I?m partial to a good fruity moonshine and this Raspberry Moonshine Recipe is no exception Hope you will enjoy it with your family friends at any event or during this lockdown codiv time!
We have other raspberry drink recipes for your…
Moonshine recipes, cocktail recipes, infusions, distilling, beer and wine brewing, cooking, menu, food, cocktail and more