Here’s a lemon drop moonshine recipe that anyone can enjoy. And you don’t need a still to make one!
Sure, sounds like a shortcut, but the pleasant citrus tang atop the hefty spirit hit will make it up in full. The ingredients are easily source-able from any grocery store, preparing and mixing the moonshine takes about 30 minutes, so it’s definitely worth trying it out.
Just make sure to keep the mixture in the fridge for a couple of days at least. The longer it sits, the mellower is the taste.
For extra tasty recipes and to see what I’ve been getting as much as you may observe me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest or Twitter .
- 2 Cups of Sugar (granulated)
- 6 Cups of Filtered Water
- 2 Cups of Moonshine (or Everclear if you're lazy!)
- 2 Cups of Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice (about 8 lemons)
Equipment - See our guide here!
- Mixing Vessel (a cleaned out fermentation bucket works well)
- Mixing Spoon
- Pre-heat water to about 86°F.
- Mix the sugar into warm water with a spoon until is completely dissolved.
- Let the mixture cool to ambient temperature.
- Pour in Everclear and lemon juice.
- Let the mix mature – the longer it stays the mellower it gets but feel free to get a taste test!
3 Great Ways to Enjoy Your ‘Shine!
If you’re the type who likes to keep it classic and pay their respects to the ol’ fashion way, these cheap mason jars are great for storing your bulk moonshine and sippin’ on!
Pour for the Gang
A neat twist on the classic mason jar style. These pour spouts make it easy to share and prep drinks from your stash in a jiffy.
A super fun way to pass around taste testers, or go round-for-round with your buddies. These little shot glasses match the theme great with their mason jar inspired design!
Share This Recipe With Your Friends!