Our Best Appetizer Recipe
Indulge in this Low-Carb, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free Swedish Meatballs Recipe. An appetizer that you may eat as main course and fill your stomach more than enough. Even after that you feel like some dessert or great cocktail drinks, go ahead!
The Swedish Meatballs Recipe printed below is for 4 serving and only has 181 calories with packed 22% proteins, Not bad for an appetizer! Feel free to print this awesome appetizer recipe from Moonshinerecipe.org.
Printable Swedish Meatballs Recipe | Our Take On Appetizer!
- 1 package refrigerated appetizer-size fully cooked turkey meatballs (reserve sauce pkt for another use)
- ? c. reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 jar beef gravy
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add meatballs and cook, turning often, 10 to 12 minutes until lightly browned and heated through.
- Add gravy; cook, stirring, 1 minute or until simmering. Stir in sour cream until blended. Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle with snipped fresh dill, if desired.
- Saut? 2 cups sliced mushrooms in a little oil before adding the meatballs; Add 1/4 cup dry white wine to skillet just before adding the gravy; Add a pinch of ground nutmeg and some sliced scallions to the gravy.
Folate equivalent (total)2%7?g
I'm so excited to prepare so many #recipes of #drinks, #cocktails, #Moonshine, #food - I'm ready to get down to work! #Moonshinerecipe
Moonshine recipes, cocktail recipes, infusions, distilling, beer and wine brewing, cooking, menu, fo