Drunken Gummy Bears
Author: Marcia Scott
- Gummy Bears
- Fill glass container (NOT plastic) about 1 / 3 of the way with gummy bears.
- Leave plenty of room, as bears will expand considerably.
- Add vodka to taste.
- The gummies will absorb nearly all of the alcohol, so covering them will create a very strong drink/treat, while adding less alcohol will weaken the effect.
- Gently shake once, cover, and store in fridge for 3 days.
- Shake twice per day to ensure even coverage of all gummies.
- After 3 days, pour into tray or glasses and enjoy.