How To Make Mango Salsa Moonshine?
Awesome Cocktail Drink Recipes
Not for underage!
Mango Salsa Moonshine Recipe | Drink Recipes
Author: Marcia Scott
Recipe type: Infusion
Cuisine: Alcoholic Drink
- Cilantro (fresh)
- Peel, seed, and chop 1 mango.
- Place in large jar and cover with 2 tbsp of chopped cilantro.
- Add 1 chopped jalapeno pepper (with seeds removed).
- Cover all ingredients with juice from 2 limes.
- FIll jar with moonshine and let sit for 6 days.
- Remove jalapeno pieces and let sit for another 2 weeks, shaking every few days.
- Don?t let sit for more than 2 months.
Please share our Pinterest Pin.
Moonshine recipes, cocktail recipes, infusions, distilling, beer and wine brewing, cooking, menu, fo