Mango Salsa Moonshine
Author: Marcia Scott
Recipe type: infusion
- Cilantro (fresh)
- Peel, seed, and chop 1 mango.
- Place in large jar and cover with 2 tbsp of chopped cilantro.
- Add 1 chopped jalapeno pepper (with seeds removed).
- Cover all ingredients with juice from 2 limes.
- FIll jar with moonshine and let sit for 6 days.
- Remove jalapeno pieces and let sit for another 2 weeks, shaking every few days.
- Don't let sit for more than 2 months.
Please support our site and visit our sponsors….
(we need your help to keep the lights on and these are cool deals)