Cocktail is one of the best drinks to savor during summer. It’s a special drink that contains the freshness of fruit juice, mixed with alcohol to enhance its taste. Popular alcoholic cocktails typically contain gin, whiskey, rum, or vodka as their base liquor.
But what if you want to drink a cocktail without the alcohol? Well, that’s where mocktails come in! Mocktails are like cocktails, but they don’t have any alcohol in them. Mocktails are made by combining fruit juices and soda. Mocktails are a great choice if you want a refreshing drink with fruity flavors. These drinks are not only refreshing but also packed with vitamins which are very good for your body!
Want to enjoy a cold and refreshing drink? You can try this fresh non-alcoholic recipe drink that we’ve curated below. Not only is the recipe really easy to create at home, but it can also give you a taste of freshness. Perfect to make before the summer ends!
I'm so excited to prepare so many #recipes of #drinks, #cocktails, #Moonshine, #food - I'm ready to get down to work! #Moonshinerecipe
1. Watermelon Lemonade
The first recipe that you can try is the watermelon lemonade. Watermelon and lemon go so very well together. This mocktail is not only refreshing but also easy to make at home!
- 2 cups watermelon (rind removed), seeded and chopped
- 250 ml lemon juice
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar (more or less as required)
- 3 cups of sparkling water
- Chopped mint leaves (optional for garnish)
- Ice cube (optional)
- Add the watermelon, lemon juice, and sugar to a blender. Pulse until all ingredients are thoroughly blended until well pureed.
- Pour it into a bowl through a fine mesh strainer.
- In a serving glass pour the soda water and stir in the pureed watermelon and lemon.
- You can add the ice cubes and/or chopped mint leaves on top of the watermelon as garnish.
- And your watermelon lemonade is ready!
If you don’t want to add ice to your drink, you can instead freeze the watermelon pieces first as a substitute for ice cubes.
2. Virgin Mojito
Do you often order mojito mocktails in your favorite cafe? Well, now you can save money better, by making one at home instead of ordering it. Creating this refreshing beverage is so very easy, you don’t even need lots of ingredients or a bartending skill to start!
- 1 lime (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- 10 mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar or sweetener of choice
- Sparkling water
- Extra mint leaves (optional for garnish)
- In a container add lime slices, mint leaves, lime juice, and sugar. Mash all the ingredients together until all are thoroughly mixed.
- Pour the mixture into your serving glass, and add ice cubes and sparkling water. Stir everything until well mixed.
- Garnish your mojito with extra mint leaves.
- Virgin mojito is ready to be served!
3. Raspberry Lime Fizz
Raspberry lime fizz is known as a refreshing drink that uses alcohol in it. However, you can still indulge in this delicious beverage even when you opt to go alcohol-free. The taste of raspberries will be even more delicious because we will mix it with sour lime to get the fizz. Take a peek below for the complete recipe!
- 60 ml bottled grape juice
- 30 ml raspberry syrup
- Ice cubes
- Sliced raspberries (optional for garnish)
- Sliced lime (optional for garnish)
- In a container mix together grape juice and raspberry syrup. Stir until everything is evenly mixed.
- Pour the two ingredients into your serving glass, and you can add ice cubes as desired to make it extra fresh and cold.
- Add the soda into the serving glass, until the mixture is almost to the brim.
- Stir the soda and juice until it is evenly mixed, finish the drink by garnishing it with lime and raspberry slices.
4. Orange Mocktail
Another fresh non-alcoholic drink option that you can try is an orange mocktail. It’s not difficult to make this non-alcoholic mocktail. You can also add other ingredients such as apples, strawberries, or ginger to make the orange mocktail taste even fresher. But in this recipe, we will try to make a simple orange mocktail without any additions as mentioned above.
- 1 cup of fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 cup of Sprite or soda
- 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar (more or less as required)
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Mint leaves
- Stir the orange juice with lemon juice until evenly mixed.
- Put some ice cubes into your serving glass, and pour the juice mixture until half full.
- Pour the Sprite or soda into your glass until almost to the brim.
- Crush some mint leaves and put them on top of the orange mocktail as a garnish.
- Your drink is ready to serve!
If you’re in the mood for a cold and refreshing drink, you can try making one of these simple non-alcoholic recipes at home. Not only can this drink refresh you, but it also provides a rich source of vitamins and nutrients!
Ready to create your delicious mocktails? If so, then don’t forget to shop for some glassware first to help perfectly serve your favorite mocktails. To shop, you can check out the amazing deals on Temu’s online shopping platform, which is currently celebrating its 1st anniversary with site-wide promotion!
Moonshine recipes, cocktail recipes, infusions, distilling, beer and wine brewing, cooking, menu, fo