Iced Tea Cocktail Whiskey Recipe – Sweet Cocktail
Read this fun peach whiskey recipe named PopcornÂ’s Tennessee Spring Tea. This great tasting Whiskey Recipe does pack quite a kick if your not careful. It makes a great gift for your family, friends, loved ones.
The recipe below can be printed as card! Give print button a try.
Sweet cocktail with agave, iced tea for all [Never for Underage!]
Please Share This Recipe With Anyone ?
- Iced tea
- 6 Mint Leaves
- 3 Lemon Wedges
- 3/4 Parts Agave Nectar
- 3/4 Parts Peach Schnapps
- 1 1/4 Parts Popcorn SuttonÂ’s Tennessee White Whiskey
- Into mixing glass, pour in all ingredients omitting the iced tea and mix.
- Fill with ice and add iced tea.
- Finish by garnishing with lemon wedges.
Pinterest PIN – https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/570690584033988369
Please support our site and grab your ingredients….
- Liqueur flavoring
- Add to neutral grain alcohol
- Ferment your neutral alcohol with liquor quick yeast products
- Brewed from real tea leaves picked at their freshest, never from powder or concentrate
- No artificial sweeteners or added color
- Unsweetened iced tea
- 0 calories per bottle
- Includes twelve 18.5 ounce bottles
Learn this fabulous peach whiskey recipe that is as easy as apple pie! This cocktail is a wonderful get together idea as well as great for regular sipping routine!