Iced Tea Cocktail Whiskey Recipe – Sweet Cocktail
Read this fun peach whiskey recipe named Popcorn’s Tennessee Spring Tea. This great tasting Whiskey Recipe does pack quite a kick if your not careful. It makes a great gift for your family, friends, loved ones.
The recipe below can be printed as card! Give print button a try.
Sweet cocktail with agave, iced tea for all [Never for Underage!]
Please Share This Recipe With Anyone 🙂
- Iced tea
- 6 Mint Leaves
- 3 Lemon Wedges
- 3/4 Parts Agave Nectar
- 3/4 Parts Peach Schnapps
- 1 1/4 Parts Popcorn Sutton’s Tennessee White Whiskey
- Into mixing glass, pour in all ingredients omitting the iced tea and mix.
- Fill with ice and add iced tea.
- Finish by garnishing with lemon wedges.
Pinterest PIN – https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/570690584033988369
Please support our site and grab your ingredients….
- Liqueur flavoring
- Add to neutral grain alcohol
- Ferment your neutral alcohol with liquor quick yeast products
- Contains 2 - 46 oz. bottles of Madhava Organic Blue Agave Low-Glycemic Sweetener, Amber
- A delicious all-natural, low glycemic agave nectar. No more sugar crashes!
- 1.4x sweeter than sugar, so you can use less in all your baking, cooking and beverages
- USDA Organic, Non-GMO Certified, Kosher, Gluten-Free and Vegan
- Ships in Amazon Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- Pack of 6, 16.9 FL Ounce per bottle of sweet tea
- Gold Peak is a deliciously refreshing ready to drink iced tea
- Home brewed taste, no preservatives
- Great, authentic taste for at home or on the go
- Gold Peak: The Taste that Brings You Home
- Brewed from REAL tea leaves picked at their freshest, never from powder or concentrate
- No artificial sweeteners or added color
- Unsweetened iced tea
- 0 calories per bottle
- Includes twelve 18.5 ounce bottles
- Delicious refreshing taste
- Served with hot or cold dinks
- Kosher certified
Learn this fabulous peach whiskey recipe that is as easy as apple pie! This cocktail is a wonderful get together idea as well as great for regular sipping routine!