Make Mouthwatering Starbucks Caramel Apple Cider At Home
This recipe is great for family, holiday parties, for children and adults alike. It always gets great response! We liked the taste even without the caramel as long as cider is not very sour, bitter. For me personally, i liked it better than Starbucks version.
Printable recipe for Caramel Apple Cider Drink
- Apple Juice or Apple Cider (Tree Top is what my Starbucks uses but I don?t think it matters too much)
- Caramel sauce (to drizzle on top)
- Whipped Cream (store bought or I like to make my own whipped cream)
- Cinnamon Dulce Syrup from Starbucks (recipe below if you don?t have this or don?t want to buy it)
- So you just want to add those things into a cup- the trick is to get the cider super hot so a microwave is fine or I use the stove top.
- Start by adding 6 tablespoons of Cinnamon Dulce Syrup to the bottom of a mug or a saucepan.
- Next add 12oz of Apple Juice or Apple Cider.
- Heat on medium until nice and hot (not quite boiling) and pour into a mug. (In the micro this is roughly 2 minutes)
- Top with whipped cream and then drizzle a layer of caramel syrup on top.
- The Cinnamon Dulce syrup is sold in 1 L containers at my Starbucks for $13. Expensive but seriously that will last you ages and ages.
- Since the flavor of Cinnamon Dulce is basically a cinnamon simple syrup, you can also make it yourself:
- Add 1/2 cup brown sugar and 1/2 cup white sugar to a saucepan.
- Add 1 cup of water and stir well. Bring to a slow boil and remove from heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon of cinnamon and stir well.
- The cinnamon won?t dissolve completely but that didn?t make a difference to me. Store in a sealed container in the fridge for a few weeks.
- **NOTE: I find the Starbucks drink a tiny bit too sweet. I cut the Cinnamon Dulce syrup in half for my drinks- just 3 tablespoons rather then 6.
Starbucks Caramel Apple Cider Recipe
Book Part or All of Your Next Adventure
Helping people all over the world learn about travel. Book Your Vacation!
Visit our Pinterest Profile