How To Make Brajole At Home
Homemade Brajole Recipe With Full Nutrition Values Data
Brajole Recipe For 4 People – 881 Cal Approximate
This is a High-?Fiber, Low-?Carb Beef Cuisine | PRINTABLE BRACIOLE RECIPE | BRAJOLE RECIPE
BRAJOLE | BRACIOLE RECIPE
Learn how to make BRACIOLE at home | Print BRAJOLE recipe
- 2 slices thin top round beef (pounded thin)
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 8 slices thin mozzarella cheese or Fontina cheese
- 4 ounces prosciutto di Parma (thinly sliced)
- 3-4 cups good thick and chunky marinara sauce (I suggest my sauce)
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1/2 cup pine nuts (crushed or minced in food processor)
- 2 tablespoons fennel seeds
- 2 slices white bread (torn into tiny pieces)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup currant or raisins
- Get butcher to pound the meat thin, or you can have the butcher slice it thin on an electric slicer.
- place a slice between 2 pieces of waxed paper and pound it yourself with either a heavy skillet or a mallet.
- Combine filling ingredients (except mozzarella or fontina and bread) and the prosciutto di Parma and mix together very thoroughly with a spoon or your hands.
- After the ingredients are mixed together, add the pieces of bread and mix again, lightly.
- Cut each slice in half to make 4 pieces and top with 2 slices of mozzarella or fontina cheese and 2 slices of the prosciutto di Parma per braciole. Then spread ingredients on top.
- Fold in the sides and roll them up longways very tightly, as you would an egg roll, securing the rolls with string or wooden toothpicks.
- Each roll will be about 5 inches long and about 1 1/2 inches thick.
- Pour olive oil into a large and very hot skillet.
- Brown beef rolls on all sides in the hot olive oil.
- Transfer the rolls to a pot and cover with the marinara sauce and then cover with lid and simmer for 30 minutes.
- To serve, slice the bracioles crosswise diagonally and also in slightly larger pieces crosswise. You can also serve the bracioles without slicing them. Serve 1 braciole per person.
- Fat 105% 69g
- Saturated 67% 13g
- Trans- 0g
- Carbs 14% 41g
- Carbs (net)-34g
- Fiber 30% 8g
- Sugars- 28g
- Sugars, added - 2g
- Protein 60% 30g
- Cholestero l36% 109mg
- Sodium 85% 2045mg
- Calcium 33% 331mg
- Magnesium 30% 128mg
- Potassium 29% 1356mg
- Iron 31% 6mg
- Zinc 46% 5mg
- Phosphorus 76% 530mg
- Vitamin A17% 156µg
- Vitamin C7% 6mg
- Thiamin (B1)32% 0mg
- Riboflavin (B2)38% 0mg
- Niacin (B3)83% 13mg
- Vitamin B 663% 1mg
- Folate equivalent (total)14% 55µg
- Folate (food)-52µg
- Folic acid-1µg
- Vitamin B12 51% 1µg
- Vitamin D 4% 1µg
- Vitamin E 89% 13mg
- Vitamin K 58% 70µg
- Sugar alcohols-0g
Search Millions Of Tech Jobs Now Free