Print & Enjoy White Wings Recipe
This was so easy. The flavor was outstanding. You can also use a mesquite cips to grill and they have fabulous flavor. According to out experience, the spicer the better. This is a Low-Carb, Low-Sugar, Gluten-Free wings recipe.
White Wings Recipe
How to make White Wings | An Easy Recipe To Make At Home & Enjoy!
- 1 lb monterey jack cheese, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 32 slices thin sliced bacon
- 4 (8 ounce) boneless chicken breasts
- 16 slices pickled jalapeno peppers
- Cut each chicken breast into 4 strips.
- Place a cheese cube and one slice of jalapeno on each chicken strip and roll up.
- Wrap one slice of bacon around each rolled up chicken slice, forming a ball; then wrap another slice of bacon the opposite way.
- Tuck the bacon into the chicken ball, using toothpicks to hold in place.
- Grill at medium heat for 20-30 minutes, rotating constantly to ensure the meats are cooked through.
- Cheese will start to ooze out and bacon will be crispy when done.
- You can speed up the cooking process by blanching the chicken balls in a fryer first for about 3-4 minutes.
- Serve with flour tortillas, salsa, sour cream, or pico de gallo.
- Fat 37% 24g
- Saturated 52% 10g
- Carbs 0% 1g
- Carbs (net)-1g
- Fiber 2% 0g
- Sugars, added-0g
- Protein 40% 20g
- Cholesterol 24% 73mg
- Sodium 16% 391mg
- Calcium 22% 220mg
- Magnesium 6% 25mg
- Potassium 5% 215mg
- Iron 4% 1mg
- Zinc 14% 2mg
- Phosphorus3 6% 250mg
- Vitamin A 9% 78µg
- Vitamin C 18% 17mg
- Thiamin (B1)10% 0mg
- Riboflavin (B2)14% 0mg
- Niacin (B3)37% 6mg
- Vitamin B631% 0mg
- Folate equivalent (total)3% 11µg
- Folate (food)-11µg
- Folic acid-0µg
- Vitamin B1222% 1µg
- Vitamin D3% 0µg
- Vitamin E5% 1mg
- Vitamin K3% 3µg
- Sugar alcohols-0g
For extra tasty recipes and to see what I’ve been getting as much as you may observe me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest or Twitter .