Get ready to fall on your butt with this Dreamsicle Moonshine recipe because it’s that good!
Very easy to make, yet delivers a hefty punch in a wrapping you can’t get enough of. This party moonshine mix is dangerously tasty and deceitfully light until you try to stand up after a couple!
The ingredients can be sourced at any decent grocery store, and even in case you don’t have any moonshine on you, this part can also be substituted with something store-bought.
- 3 Cups of 190+ Proof Moonshine
- 1/2 Cup of Powdered French Vanilla Coffee Creamer
- 4 Teaspoons of Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups of Table Sugar
- 1 Gallon of Orange Juice
Equipment - See our guide here!
- Boiling Pot
- Mixing Spoon
- Storage Container or Moonshine Jars
- Pour 1 gallon of orange juice into the pot and bring it to a boil.
- Mix in vanilla extract, sugar, and coffee creamer, stir well until fully dissolved.
- Turn the heat off and let the mixture cool to room temperature, then add moonshine.
- Transfer to storage container or bottles and keep for at least a couple of days before drinking.
Preferably keep the mixture in a cool and dark place like the fridge.
The longer you mature it, the mellower the taste will become.
Use Everclear if you must, but we recommend you experience the glory that is making infusions with your own shine. Check out our guide on how to make moonshine!
Great Ways to Enjoy this Recipe
Plan the Party
This recipe is always a kick at parties! Spice up the delivery with these fun moonshine jars! Everyone gets a color!
Give the Perfect Gift
There’s some great ideas out there for your friends and family who love some good hooch!
This shirt is perfect for those who always find some time to ‘shine
A great little set to break out when the friends are over. They’ll love these moonshine-themed mini mason jars!
Share This Recipe With Your Friends!