Easiest way to make thin mash whiskey
Thin Mash Whiskey
- 10 Gallons Water
- 6-8 Pounds Sugar
- 8.5 Pounds Flaked Maize
- 1.5 Pounds Crushed Malted Barley
- To make a thin mash follow these two steps.
- First cook standard corn whiskey mash. (as shown above)
- The only thing done differently is after the last rest period add 6 to 8 pounds of sugar and five gallons of cold water.
- When temperature drops to 96 degrees it is apt for yeast, fermentation, and aeration. (As described above)
- More experienced distillers should go for a specific gravity of approximately 1.08. Diluting with water if too high.
Please support our site and grab your ingredients….
(we will make a small commission, helping us pay our server costs)
Domino Sugar, Granulated, 25-Pound Bags
- 15 calories per teaspoon
- Convenient 25-lb bag
- Great for baking and everyday use
Home-Brew Flaked Maize for Brewing 10 Lbs
- Package Dimensions: 7.874 H x 26.924 L x 43.942 W (centimetres)
- Package Weight: 10.1 pounds
- Great for Brewing
- Country of Origin : United States
2-Row Brewers Malt For Home Brewing Crushed Grain 10 lbs
- Excellent Base Grain
Echo Dot (2nd Generation) - Smart speaker with Alexa - Black
- Echo Dot is a voice-controlled speaker that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, make calls, answer questions, set timers and alarms, and more.
- Play music from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, TuneIn, and iHeartRadio.
- Call or message family and friends hands-free, or drop in from the Alexa App to your Echo device.
- Controls lights, locks, thermostats, and more with compatible connected devices.
- Use the built-in speaker, or for bigger sound, connect to speakers through Bluetooth or audio cable.