Easiest way to make thin mash whiskey
Thin Mash Whiskey
- 10 Gallons Water
- 6-8 Pounds Sugar
- 8.5 Pounds Flaked Maize
- 1.5 Pounds Crushed Malted Barley
- To make a thin mash follow these two steps.
- First cook standard corn whiskey mash. (as shown above)
- The only thing done differently is after the last rest period add 6 to 8 pounds of sugar and five gallons of cold water.
- When temperature drops to 96 degrees it is apt for yeast, fermentation, and aeration. (As described above)
- More experienced distillers should go for a specific gravity of approximately 1.08. Diluting with water if too high.
Please support our site and grab your ingredients….
(we will make a small commission, helping us pay our server costs)
Domino Sugar, Granulated, 25-Pound Bags
- 15 calories per teaspoon
- Convenient 25-lb bag
- Great for baking and everyday use
Home-Brew Flaked Maize for Brewing 10 Lbs
- Package Dimensions: 7.874 H x 26.924 L x 43.942 W (centimetres)
- Package Weight: 10.1 pounds
- Great for Brewing
- Country of Origin : United States
2-Row Brewers Malt For Home Brewing Crushed Grain 10 lbs
- Excellent Base Grain
Echo Dot (2nd Generation) - Smart speaker with Alexa - Black
- Echo Dot is a voice-controlled speaker that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, make calls, answer questions, set timers and alarms, and more.
- Play music from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, TuneIn, and iHeartRadio.
- Call or message family and friends hands-free, or drop in from the Alexa App to your Echo device.
- Controls lights, locks, thermostats, and more with compatible connected devices.
- Use the built-in speaker, or for bigger sound, connect to speakers through Bluetooth or audio cable.
For extra tasty recipes and to see what I’ve been getting as much as you may observe me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest or Twitter .