Home Made Ginger Peach Tea Moonshine
Learn this fabulous moonshine recipe that is as easy as apple pie! This cocktail is a wonderful homemade gift idea which has awesome ginger and peach moonshine flavor to it.
This homemade Ginger Peach Tea Moonshine recipe will do the unbelievable trick!
How To Make Ginger Peach Tea Moonshine:
Check below for printable version of this mouth watering recipe.
Ginger Peach Tea moonshine cocktails For All [Never for Underage!]
Ginger Peach Tea Moonshine
Author: Marcia Scott
Recipe type: Infusion
Cuisine: Cocktail Alcohol Drinks Moonshine or Everclear
- Ginger (fresh)
- Tea (Raspberry)
- Slice two peaches and coursely chop a 1/2 inch piece of fresh ginger.
- Put both in large jar and fill with moonshine.
- Dip a bag of raspberry tea into jar, hanging string over lip.
- Seal and store in a cool, dry place.
- Shake once daily for 3 weeks, then crack open and enjoy over ice.
You can use moonshine or any ginger or peach flavored fermented beverage will pack a punch at your any holiday party. If you want a less potent version, you can sub vodka for the everclear.
Support US and our staff by purchasing these ingredients & appliances.