Home Made Ginger Peach Tea Moonshine
Learn this fabulous moonshine recipe that is as easy as apple pie! This cocktail is a wonderful homemade gift idea which has awesome ginger and peach moonshine flavor to it.
I'm so excited to prepare so many #recipes of #drinks, #cocktails, #Moonshine, #food - I'm ready to get down to work! #Moonshinerecipe
This homemade Ginger Peach Tea Moonshine recipe will do the unbelievable trick!
How To Make Ginger Peach Tea Moonshine:
Check below for printable version of this mouth watering recipe.
Ginger Peach Tea moonshine cocktails For All [Never for Underage!]
Ginger Peach Tea Moonshine
Author: Marcia Scott
Recipe type: Infusion
Cuisine: Cocktail Alcohol Drinks Moonshine or Everclear
- Ginger (fresh)
- Tea (Raspberry)
- Slice two peaches and coursely chop a 1/2 inch piece of fresh ginger.
- Put both in large jar and fill with moonshine.
- Dip a bag of raspberry tea into jar, hanging string over lip.
- Seal and store in a cool, dry place.
- Shake once daily for 3 weeks, then crack open and enjoy over ice.
You can use moonshine or any ginger or peach flavored fermented beverage will pack a punch at your any holiday party. If you want a less potent version, you can sub vodka for the everclear.
Support US and our staff by purchasing these ingredients & appliances.
Moonshine recipes, cocktail recipes, infusions, distilling, beer and wine brewing, cooking, menu, fo