If you’re looking for a quick and simple mix that incorporates the legendary moonshine flavor in a new form, the Popcorn’s Southern Sweet Tea is definitely a recipe to consider.
Relying strongly in flavor on the famous Popcorn Sutton’s moonshine, this one is fairly simple to make and doesn’t require any aging. Just mix all the ingredients and it’s ready to serve.
Of course, it’s best to have some trademark Popcorn moonshine on you, so maybe it’s time to fire up the still and make sure you have enough of the spirit for the party.
Popcorn’s Southern Sweet Tea
- 4 Cups Sweet Iced Tea
- 1 Cup of Lemon or Lime Soda
- 1/2 Cup of Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Cup of Popcorn Sutton’s Tennessee White Whiskey Or Similar Moonshine
- 1 Whole Lemon
Equipment - See our guide here!
- Mixing Vessel
- Mixing Spoon
- Pour sweet iced tea, lemon juice, and moonshine into a mixing bowl.
- Add lemon or lime soda.
- Cut lemon into wedges.
- Pour the mix into a serving glass, preferably with some ice, garnish with lemon wedge.
If you don’t have Popcorn Sutton’s moonshine ready, you can substitute with a similar moonshine, preferably lacking a very pronounced fruit character such as a good sugar shine recipe (we've got you covered
In case there’s no moonshine in your stash at the moment, you can do with store-bought high-proof spirit such as Everclear.