Recipe For Moscow Mule
Learn this fabulous moonshine or vodka recipe that is as easy as apple pie! This cocktail is a wonderful homemade gift idea as well as great for regular sipping routine!
What’s Moscow Mule
A Moscow mule is a cocktail made with vodka, spicy ginger beer, and lime juice, garnished with a slice or wedge of lime. It is a type of buck, therefore sometimes called a vodka buck. The Moscow mule is popularly served in a copper mug, which takes on the cold temperature of the liquid. Wikipedia
For extra tasty recipes and to see what I’ve been getting as much as you may observe me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest or Twitter .
(drinks4all version) – Moscow mules are delightfully fizzy drinks made with fiery ginger beer, vodka and fresh lime. Moscow mules are refreshing on hot summer days
How To Make Best Moscow Mule Recipe:
Check below for printable version of this body refreshing cocktail recipe.
Recipe for moscow mule [Never for Underage!]
- Fresh Ginger
- 20 ml fresh Lime juice
- 50 ml Vodka
- Spicey ginger ale (thomas henry)
- Put 2-3 small fresh Ginger slices.
- Add the fresh Lime and Vodka.
- Add crushed Ice and top it with Spicey ginger ale (Thomas Henry).
- Give it a nice stir.
50 ml Vodka
20 ml fresh Lime juice
Top 6 Best selling Moscow Mule Copper Mugs
Please Pin & Share Our Hard Work.
Support US And Our Staff By Purchasing These Ingredients for moscow mule drink.
- SOCIAL DRINKING FOR ALL: DRY elevates non-alcoholic drinking for every occasion with lightly sweet, botanical bubbly. Toast. Pair. Mix.
- FOUR FLAVORS: DRY has 4 sophisticated slim can flavors: Vanilla Bean, Rainier Cherry, Ginger and Cucumber.
- GINGER is bold, spicy, and full. It pairs well with garlic prawns, winter squash, and sushi.
- SIMPLE & CLEAN: DRY is made with 4 simple ingredients, is Non-GMO Project Verified, gluten free, OU certified kosher, caffeine free, and sodium free.
- DESIGNED TO PAIR & MIX: DRY was designed with the help of top chefs as a non-alcoholic alternative to pair with food and elevate the meal. Toast on it’s own or use as a base for your favorite mocktail.
- 365 by Whole Foods Market products give you that dance-down-the-aisles feeling, virtual aisles too! Our huge range of choices with premium ingredients at prices you can get down with makes grocery shopping so much more than tossing the basics in your cart.
- Tired of Squeezing All Those Limes? - Put down your lime squeezer! Just one bottle of Lucy’s Lime Juice provides the same amount of juice as 32 limes!
- Premium Lime Juice - Our Lucy's Lime Juice is 100% Juice from concentrate with added ingredients which means we use only real and true lime juice extracted from Limes + Water (to reconstitute the juice back to the limes natural strength) + some preservatives and lime oil to retain long lasting flavor and the advantage of being able to store away lime juice to use whenever you might need. Perfect for your favorite limeade recipes.
- Check Out Our Reviews - Simply put, Lucy’s Premium Lime Juice is the right choice! Because of its extremely affordable price, light-weight bottle design, easy-to-use cap, and delicious fresh lime taste, customers around the country have given us incredible feedback. We’re sure you will too!
- Why We Love What We Do- One of the sweetest "fruits of our labors" are the responses we receive from our customers all over the country. Whether it’s simply to dress up a morning tea, enhancing a glass of water for a hot summer day, or intensifying a variety of culinary recipes, we stand amazed at the usefulness and enjoyment that Lucy’s Lime Juice brings each of our neighbors.
- Family Owned & Family Run - Here at Lucy's, we seek to achieve one purpose: To love God with all of our heart & to love our neighbors as we love ourselves. From our family to yours, thank you for being one of our cherished customers!
- 1.64 ounces; Glass bottle
- A-grade, peeled and unsulfited organic ginger root with a spicy sweet flavor and aroma
- Certfied Organic; Kosher
- 1% of sales supports organic farming
- A Brand of Frontier Co-op, responsible to people and planet
Original Moscow Mule Drink Recipe:
50 ml Vodka
20 ml fresh Lime juice
–Search Us using—
#drinks4all #cheers #drinks #cocktail #drinkporn #mixology #vodka