Sweet feed moonshine
- 5 Pounds of Sugar
- 5 Gallon Bucket full of Sweet Feed
- 1 Package of Yeast (Preferably Distillers Yeast)
- Cover the bottom of a five gallon bucket with feed making sure feed is 4 inches deep.
- Pour in five pounds of sugar.
- Pour in boiling water until half way full.
- Mix until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Let sit for an hour and a half.
- Fill remainder of bucket with cool water.
- Add yeast only after mixture has cooled to proper temperature on yeast label.
- Cover loosely with lid making sure mixture can breathe. Let sit for 4 to 5 days.
- This procedure is not recommended for pot stills. Unless filtered by pouring through a pillow case into a five gallon bucket after fermentation.
- Any other way the meal will collect at the bottom and burn.
- Another method is to leave solids in a pillow case and fasten top so contents will not touch the bottom of still.
Please support our site and visit our sponsors….
(we need your help to keep the lights on and these are cool deals)