Tomato season is here! We know we can?t resist all the tomatoes this time of year. Also Bread Salad is hearty but simple, filling without being wintry
and since we assume you can?t either, all our best Recipes Libraries will feature them with detailed nutrition labelled recipes.
This food is – High-Fiber, Vegetarian, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
You Can Print Our Tomato Roll Panzanella Recipe
Tomato roll panzanella
- 1 1/2 dinner rolls, torn into bite-sized pieces (or about ? cup of any torn bread)
- pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ? teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta
- 2 tablespoons scallions, white and light green parts, plus more for garnish
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- ? teaspoon salt
- about 1 ? cups halved cherry tomatoes
- Arrange the bread in a bowl. Sprinkle with several teaspoons of water and the white wine vinegar, to moisten it. Set aside for 30 minutes.
- Warm the olive oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add the paprika and red pepper flakes, and cook for about 2 minutes, until fragrant. Add the scallions and and salt, and cook until they?re just wilted, another minute or two.
- Place the tomatoes in the bowl you?ll eat out of. Pour this oil over them, tossing to mix. Taste for salt. Add the feta and the moistened bread and toss to distribute evenly.
- Grind black pepper over the top. Garnish with a few extra scallions if you?d like.
Folate equivalent (total)22%89?g
Moonshine recipes, cocktail recipes, infusions, distilling, beer and wine brewing, cooking, menu, fo