This is a great example of a tasty fruit-heavy cocktail that incorporates the intense flavor of moonshine so well that you won’t know it’s there until you try to stand up.
Really simple to make, with the ingredients available just about everywhere. But make sure to have some good moonshine on you, since it will be bringing a lot to this tasty party treat.
- 1/2 Cup of Ice
- 4 Cubes of Fresh Watermelon
- 4 Cherries
- 1/2 Lemon
- 1 1/2 Ounces of Moonshine
- 1/2 Cup of Lemonade
- Splash of Sprite or Similar Drink
- Add the ice to the shaker and squeeze the lemon juice in.
- Add all the rest of the ingredients (minus the watermelon) into shaker with moonshine.
- Shake well and pour to serve.
- Drop in the watermelon chunks.
- Limit yourself to 2 or 3 unless you wanna be spinnin'!
You can experiment by substituting lemon with lime for a sharper bite if you like.