Learn how to create awesome tasting Watermelon Peach Moonshine Brandy
This is not a cocktail recipe. This article is about how to make Moonshine that has unforgetting peach watermelon flavor.
Watermelon-Peach Moonshine Brandy (for five gallons)
- 10 Peaches
- 25 Cups of Sugar
- 5 gallons of Water
- 15 Limes (Juice Only)
- Wine or Distillers Yeast
- 1 1/4 Large Watermelon
- 1 1/4 Cup of Chopped Golden Raisins
- Start by extracting juice form watermelon and peaches making sure to save pulp.
- Next boil the pulp in 5 quarts of water for half an hour.
- After boiling, strain and add water to extracted juice.
- Let cool to lukewarm temperature and add water until you have a total of 5 gallons.
- Add in all other ingredients to primary fermentation vessel omitting the yeast.
- Cover with cloth and let sit for 24 hours.
- After 24 hours add yeast and stir daily for the next week.
- Strain off raisins.
- Lastly fit on fermentation trap and let sit for 4 more weeks.
I'm so excited to prepare so many #recipes of #drinks, #cocktails, #Moonshine, #food - I'm ready to get down to work! #Moonshinerecipe
Share this on Pinterest
https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/570690584033463326/? –Pinterest Page
Support us by purchasing these Ingredients!
Red Star Dady 9804 Distillers Active Dry Yeast, 1lb
- Distiller's yeast (dad)
- 1 lb
- Ferments up to 22 percent before slowing
- Country of origin: United States
Dark California Raisins - Bulk - 5 Pounds - We Got Nuts
- Gourmet, Savory Flavor
- Packed Fresh
- Healthy snack , Great Taste
- Sealed Resealable We Got Nuts Pouch bag
- Kosher certified Circle K
Red Star Premier Blanc Wine Yeast, 5 g, (Pack of 11)
- 5 gram package
- Active dry wine yeast
- Recommended for cabernet, cider, dry whites, fruits, meads, port, and sodas
- Country of origin: Belgium
Moonshine recipes, cocktail recipes, infusions, distilling, beer and wine brewing, cooking, menu, fo
2 thoughts on “Watermelon-Peach Moonshine Brandy (for five gallons)”
Does this have to be distilled or is it ready to drink after fermentation?
Concerning the Watermelon-Peach Moonshine Brandy recipe: Step 2: the water u mention at the end of the last sentence is pulp water, right?
Step 6: does not tell us what to cover the pail with during daily stirrings for 1 week.
I am new to this process as I’m sure others are that may try this wonderful looking recipe! Thanks so much!