Learn how to create awesome tasting Watermelon Peach Moonshine Brandy
This is not a cocktail recipe. This article is about how to make Moonshine that has unforgetting peach watermelon flavor.
Watermelon-Peach Moonshine Brandy (for five gallons)
- 10 Peaches
- 25 Cups of Sugar
- 5 gallons of Water
- 15 Limes (Juice Only)
- Wine or Distillers Yeast
- 1 1/4 Large Watermelon
- 1 1/4 Cup of Chopped Golden Raisins
- Start by extracting juice form watermelon and peaches making sure to save pulp.
- Next boil the pulp in 5 quarts of water for half an hour.
- After boiling, strain and add water to extracted juice.
- Let cool to lukewarm temperature and add water until you have a total of 5 gallons.
- Add in all other ingredients to primary fermentation vessel omitting the yeast.
- Cover with cloth and let sit for 24 hours.
- After 24 hours add yeast and stir daily for the next week.
- Strain off raisins.
- Lastly fit on fermentation trap and let sit for 4 more weeks.
https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/570690584033463326/? –Pinterest Page
Book Part or All of Your Next Adventure
Helping people all over the world learn about travel. Book Your Vacation!
Support us by purchasing these Ingredients!
Red Star Dady 9804 Distillers Active Dry Yeast, 1lb
- Distiller's yeast (dad)
- 1 lb
- Ferments up to 22 percent before slowing
- Country of origin: United States
Dark California Raisins - Bulk - 5 Pounds - We Got Nuts
- Gourmet, Savory Flavor
- Packed Fresh
- Healthy snack , Great Taste
- Sealed Resealable We Got Nuts Pouch bag
- Kosher certified Circle K
Red Star Premier Blanc Wine Yeast, 5 g, (Pack of 11)
- 5 gram package
- Active dry wine yeast
- Recommended for cabernet, cider, dry whites, fruits, meads, port, and sodas
- Country of origin: Belgium