Learn how to create awesome tasting Watermelon Peach Moonshine Brandy
This is not a cocktail recipe. This article is about how to make Moonshine that has unforgetting peach watermelon flavor.
Watermelon-Peach Moonshine Brandy (for five gallons)
- 10 Peaches
- 25 Cups of Sugar
- 5 gallons of Water
- 15 Limes (Juice Only)
- Wine or Distillers Yeast
- 1 1/4 Large Watermelon
- 1 1/4 Cup of Chopped Golden Raisins
- Start by extracting juice form watermelon and peaches making sure to save pulp.
- Next boil the pulp in 5 quarts of water for half an hour.
- After boiling, strain and add water to extracted juice.
- Let cool to lukewarm temperature and add water until you have a total of 5 gallons.
- Add in all other ingredients to primary fermentation vessel omitting the yeast.
- Cover with cloth and let sit for 24 hours.
- After 24 hours add yeast and stir daily for the next week.
- Strain off raisins.
- Lastly fit on fermentation trap and let sit for 4 more weeks.
For extra tasty recipes and to see what I’ve been getting as much as you may observe me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest or Twitter .
https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/570690584033463326/ –Pinterest Page
Support us by purchasing these Ingredients!
Red Star Dady 9804 Distillers Active Dry Yeast, 1lb
- Distiller's yeast (dad)
- 1 lb
- Ferments up to 22 percent before slowing
- Country of origin: United States
Dark California Raisins - Bulk - 5 Pounds - We Got Nuts
- Gourmet, Savory Flavor
- Packed Fresh
- Healthy snack , Great Taste
- Sealed Resealable We Got Nuts Pouch bag
- Kosher certified Circle K
Lucy’s Family Owned - Lime Juice, 32 oz. Bottle (Pack of 2)
- Tired of Squeezing All Those Limes? - Put down your lime squeezer! Just one bottle of Lucy’s Lime Juice provides the same amount of juice as 32 limes!
- Premium Lime Juice - Our Lucy's Lime Juice is 100% Juice from concentrate with added ingredients which means we use only real and true lime juice extracted from Limes + Water (to reconstitute the juice back to the limes natural strength) + some preservatives and lime oil to retain long lasting flavor and the advantage of being able to store away lime juice to use whenever you might need. Perfect for your favorite limeade recipes.
- Check Out Our Reviews - Simply put, Lucy’s Premium Lime Juice is the right choice! Because of its extremely affordable price, light-weight bottle design, easy-to-use cap, and delicious fresh lime taste, customers around the country have given us incredible feedback. We’re sure you will too!
- Why We Love What We Do- One of the sweetest "fruits of our labors" are the responses we receive from our customers all over the country. Whether it’s simply to dress up a morning tea, enhancing a glass of water for a hot summer day, or intensifying a variety of culinary recipes, we stand amazed at the usefulness and enjoyment that Lucy’s Lime Juice brings each of our neighbors.
- Family Owned & Family Run - Here at Lucy's, we seek to achieve one purpose: To love God with all of our heart & to love our neighbors as we love ourselves. From our family to yours, thank you for being one of our cherished customers!
Red Star Premier Blanc Wine Yeast, 5 g, (Pack of 11)
- 5 gram package
- Active dry wine yeast
- Recommended for cabernet, cider, dry whites, fruits, meads, port, and sodas
- Country of origin: Belgium
365 by Whole Foods Market, Organic Cane Sugar, 32 Ounce
- Brought to you by Whole Foods Market. The packaging for this product has a fresh new look. During this transition, you may get the original packaging or the new packaging in your order, but the product and quality is staying exactly the same. Enjoy!
- Certified Kosher
- USDA Certified Organic
- QAI Certified Organic - If It's Organic It's Non-GMO