Popcorn Julep Cocktail Recipe | Easy To Print
The recipe below can be printed as card! Give print button a try. Read this fun beverage recipe named Popcorn Julep Cocktail Recipe. This great tasting Popcorn Julep Cocktail Drink is just awesome & irresistible. It makes a great cocktail for any warm-weather afternoon.
According to epicurious – For anyone born in the Bluegrass State, the mint julep has a special significance: It’s traditionally served on Kentucky Derby Day, the first Saturday in May.
- 4 Mint Leaves
- Lemon/Lime Soda
- 2 Parts Agave Nectar
- 2 Parts Popcorn Sutton?s Tennessee White Whiskey
- Pour all ingredients into a mixing glass omitting Lemon/Lime Soda and mix.
- Fill with ice and add Lemon/Lime Soda.
- Finish by garnishing with a mint spring.
Support us & buy ingredients from Amazon [Highly reviewed ingredients, selected for you]
- Only 1 ingredient - Organic Dates! One and a half pounds of organic dates in every bottle!
- Higher in nutritional value than most sweeteners. Contains vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and
- PALEO, KOSHER, NON-GMO, SULFITE FREE, GLUTEN-FREE, DAIRY FREE, NUT-FREE
- Coffee sweetener? Yes! Also luxurious on pancakes, waffles, oatmeal and in baked items in place of sugar.
- Drizzle on ice cream or drink it right off a spoon! You won't be sorry.
- ORGANIC BLUE AGAVE SYRUP - Natural, low glycemic, multipurpose sweetener harvested from the core of the Blue Agave plant
- WONDERFUL ALTERNATIVE - Agave does not spike blood sugar like white sugar and corn syrup, so it makes a perfect substitute for granulated sugar or syrup. Try it in coffee, tea, oatmeal, yogurt, cereal or baked goods
- CLEAN, SIMPLE PRODUCTION - Agave is made by crushing and cooking the core of the agave plant and filtering out the plant fibers to make a deliciously sweet syrup. No chemicals are used to make this organic syrup
- USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Fair Trade Certified, Kosher certified, naturally Gluten Free, and Vegan
- PACK OF 2 - Comes in Pack of 2 at 44 ounces a bottle