If you’re looking for a creative way to get your buzz, this jelly moonshine is just the thing you need. The perfect party appetizer, it’s really simple to prepare and doesn’t take too long to mature.
The recipe calls for using white wine for the optimal balance of flavor. But being moonshiners, we’d definitely suggest putting your own moonshine into the mix and watching the faces of your friends when they get to taste it. You can also replace gelatin with pectin for keeping the recipe properly Vegan.
- Place all ingredients into the boiling pot.
- Boil and stir until mix starts coagulating.
- Skim off all foam from the pot.
- While the mix is hot, pour into mason jars.
- Screw on lids and place the jars in the fridge.
- Let sit for around 2-3 days for the jelly to set properly.
Some users suggest making a water bath to cool the jelly before putting it in the fridge.
Replace the wine with moonshine for a heftier kick and stronger flavor.